Aloha, I’m back again doing another Top Ten Tuesday (except this time it’ll be a Top Five Tuesday, doesn’t sound so good does it). Top Ten Tuesday is currently hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl and if you head over to Jana’s blog you’ll see loads of other people taking part.
Without further ado, here are the Top Five Characters I relate to!
- Hermione Granger. I mean of course I was going to start with Hermione, I think at some point we all related to Hermione! I relate to her not only because of her love of learning and reading and her fierce loyalty to her friends but physically as well, I have the most ridiculously frizzy & curly hair – the only thing that stopped me cutting it all off was that I looked like Hermione. Sad I know 😦
- Belle (From Beauty & The Beast. I love Belle so much, again her love of reading is the main reason I relate to her so much.
- Luna Lovegood. I named my car after Luna lmao. But I really do relate to her, I’m quite quirky and sometimes people think I’m a bit odd with my massive HP obsession, so I feel I relate to Luna!
- Miss Honey. I wanted to be a teacher when I was younger, so I used to go into the primary school that my Mom worked in and all the kids used to love me (if I say so myself haha) and I felt so like her, this young teacher who just wanted to make a difference with her students.
- Ariel Manto. For anyone who has read The End of Mr Y (what a mind fuck that was and if you have read it, PLEASE MESSAGE ME I NEED TO DISCUSS IT) soz, back to it. The whole book is incredibly philosophical which I relate to, but also to Ariel and her need to find out more. I’ve read this book 4 or 5 times now trying to understand it, which is just like Ariel making the homeopathic remedy multiple times trying to access the Troposphere.
Did any of my top 5 make your list? Let me know in the comments if you took part in this Top Ten Tuesday so I can check out your post!
Till next time. Em xx