WOOP WOOP hello everyone I’m back with another TTT and this time I’m taking on the Top Ten Book Titles With Numbers In… Just a lil bit about TTT, it’s currently being hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl, and you can check her out here.
So, here we GOOOOO!
- 1984 by George Orwell. We had to read this for English Lit at school, I didn’t enjoy it that much but I’m definitely going to re-read it now I’m older.
- One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest by Ken Kesey. This is one from my TBR list, I’ve seen the film but I can’t wait to get stuck into the book.
- The 101 Dalmatians by Dodie Smith. Again, I read this when I was quite young so I’d love to re-read it (perhaps after I’ve cleared the other 6 thousand books on my list lmao)
- Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James. I mean, I skim read this because I thought it was CRINGE AF, but it still counts, right?
- Twelve Angry Men by Reginald Rose. Another one on my TBR list after seeing the film adaptation.
- Let the Right One In by John Ajvide Lindqvist. This is on my TBR for October, branded as paranormal/horror it is definitely a spooky read I want to scare myself with.
- Apartment 16 by Adam Nevill. One of my recently read and reviewed books, you can read that here.
- 1408 by Stephen King. This is one of my all-time favourite audiobooks, amazing.
- 13: The Story of the World’s Most Notorious Supersistion by Nathaniel Lachenmeyer. I’m obsessed with things like this, I have a fear of the number 13 myself so once I work up the courage I’m going to give this book a good long read and see where the fear itself came from…
- A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens. One of my favourite classics, I never tire of reading this book.
Did any of my books make your list? Let me know! Em xx