WOOP WOOP it’s nearly Halloween👻👻👻 I love Halloween it’s literally one of my fave time of year (after Christmas) and I cannot wait to carve pumpkins with my boyfriend and decorate the house with decs!
Back to the actual reason for this blog which is today’s TTT, and it’s a freebie! I’ve decided to do my Top Five Creepy Reads…
- Banquet for the Damned by Adam Nevill. I recently reviewed this book and the night terrors aspect really put the shivers up my spine, and I stopped sleeping for a good few days afterwards.
- 1408 by Stephen King. I literally rave about this book in most of my posts but it’s so good, it’s one of the few books that actually scared me.
- Pet Semetary by Stephen King. If you haven’t read this then what are u doing with your life?! Honestly, a lot of King’s books I find creepy/scary but this one really pushed me over the edge…
- The Silence of the Lambs by Thomas Harris. “I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti” I mean has there been a creepier line?!!!
- Thinner by Stephen King. I find gypsies really really frightening, which I know is probably a generalisation but this book just did not aid my fear of them.
What did you guys do for your freebie this week?! More importantly, is everyone excited for Halloween – I know I am. Happy Halloween everyone :)))