Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog! Today I’m going to be taking part in Top Ten Tuesday again, hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl currently.
This weeks tag is holiday reads, now I’m not a massive theme reader, so I’m just going to put my own spin on this with Top Five books that I will go back to no matter what the season!
- The Harry Potter series. I will re-read this whether I have 20 other books on my shelf or absolutely nothing, they’re my favourite series to get lost in while relaxing in the sun next to the pool or when it’s cold and raining outside.
- Matilda. Though this is a book I would have read as a child I love Matilda and it’s one of my favourite books to grab while I’m having a soak in the bath – aka the best thing to do when it’s cold outside.
- The End of Mr Y. I pick this book up once a year in some mad attempt to get my head around it, it never works but it’s something to get stuck into, whatever the time of year!
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas. I love the film and the book and I will read this every Christmas without fail. Period.
- A Christmas Carol. For me this book signifies Christmas and that’s why I love it so, it isn’t Christmas until I’ve read this, and that’s also why I tend to read it mid November time because I love Christmas that much lmao.
Do you read any of the books on my list? Let me know if you’re taking part in TTT too, I need some new book recommendations! Em xx