Hey folks and welcome back to my blog! Today I’ve decided to share this book tag that I found AGES ago and kept meaning to do, but what better time than now?! It’s the finished book tag and ironically, until about 10 mins ago when I made the final edits it had “to be finished” at the end!
HERE WE GOOOO!
- Do you keep a list of the books you’ve read? Yes, since 2020 I have FINALLY started to use Goodreads properly and keep a track of everything on there. Plus I have a TBR list on my blog that I keep updated, though that’s behind the scenes.
- If you record statistics, which ones do you record? I don’t actually at the moment, maybe next year!
- Do you give star ratings for books and if so, what do you score books out of and how do you come about this score? Yes I do, and I rate out of 5 stars.
- Do you review books? What else do you think this blog is for?!
- Where do you put your finished books? So, on my bookshelf, they just go back onto the relevant shelf, in alphabetical order. And if I’ve read it on my Kindle it goes into my “read” folder.
- Do you have any other rituals for when you’ve finished reading? I’ll sit for a few moments and digest the book and then I’ll quickly pop on my blog and type out a few notes for when I come to review it at a later date.
So there we go, just a short one today but I certainly had fun answering it. Let me know what you thought in the comments!