Welcome back to my blog and another book tag that I’ve been meaning to do for ages, this one was one of my faves to do, as I think it really gives you an insight into the person behind the blog!
- Do you have a certain place at home for reading? Not really, I tend to read anywhere in the house that it’s quiet.
- Bookmark or random piece of paper? I want to say bookmark but it’s usually whatever I can get my hands on at the time.
- Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop after a chapter/a certain amount of pages? I have to reach like the end of the chapter or a natural lull in the book else I’ll keep reading haha.
- Do you eat or drink whilst reading? I’ll have a drink usually by me but it depends if I’m using my Kindle or reading an actual book.
- Multitasking, TV or music whilst reading? I can read with background noise etc but I can’t concentrate on both.
- One book at a time or several at once? I used to have like 3 or 4 books at a time on the go but since I started blogging I only read 1 book at a time so I can keep on top of it and make sure I’m not getting confused when I write a review.
- Reading at home or everywhere? Everywhere.
- Reading aloud or silently in your head? In my head!
- Breaking the spine or keeping it like new? Where possible I try and keep my books like new.
- Do you write in your books? NO!! Well, my textbooks yes, but in light pencil so it can be erased lol.
- What book form do you prefer, book, audiobook or ebook? Ebook, I just find it easier to carry my Kindle with me.
Let me know what your answers would be to some of these, I would love to know and compare, especially about the book form!