What Em’s Reading is currently accepting, at my own discretion, e-ARCs and print ARCs, -galleys, and -books for review consideration, from publicists, authors, agents etc.
You can contact me via email on email@example.com.
Please keep in mind:
- I only respond to offers that interest me.
- My eReader is a Kindle Paperwhite, so please only send me Kindle-compatible files (.mobi).
- Please be aware that I do not commit to review any book I receive (the one exception being blog tours), and I do not promise to write about any book in a positive way.
- If you schedule a blog tour with me, I require at least a week from when I receive the book (either via email or postal service) to the scheduled review date. If I don’t receive the book at least 7 days before the review is due to be posted I will consider the agreed upon posting date null and void. I cannot guarantee availability to reschedule.
- My preferred genres are: crime, psychological thrillers, horror, romance and fantasy. However, I am open to other genres and will make a decision on a book by book basis.
That being said, most of the books I review are either books I’ve brought myself, ones I have requested via NetGalley or loaned from the library. It should be assumed that everything I review was obtained in this fashion unless expressly stated otherwise within the review.
Once I have finished reading a book for review, unless otherwise requested by the publicists, authors, agents etc, I will keep the book (if I enjoyed it and would re-read it again the future) or donate it to my local library or charity shop or delete it (in case of e-books). To confirm, I will NOT sell or gain any profit from the book.
All of my reviews are personal opinions of someone who reads for pleasure in her free time. I do not review books by any authors with whom I may have a personal connection with.