It is getting so close to my birthday now I’M SO EXCITED!!! Soz, back to my post which is a Top Ten Tuesday (hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl) and it is extraordinary book titles… The dictionary definition of extraordinary is “very unusual or remarkable” and as everyone will find different things extraordinary I’m really excited to do this tag…
- The Universe Doesn’t Give A Flying F**K About You – Johnny B Truant.
- How to Tell If Your Cat Is Plotting to Kill You – Matthew Inman.
- IT – Stephen King.
- The Man Who Mistook His Wife For a Hat and Other Clinical Tales – Oliver Sacks.
- The End of Mr Y – Scarlett Thomas.
- The Silence of The Lambs – Thomas Harris.
- You Kant Make It Up – Gary Hayden.
- The Divine Comedy – Dante.
- The Giraffe, The Pelly and Me – Roald Dahl.
- All My Friends Are Dead – Avery Monsen
I was so excited to do this TTT as I think everyone has their own definition of what is weird/extraordinary/unusual and these are just some of my favourite titles that for various reasons I think are extraordinary! I can’t wait to read everyone else’s.
Till next time, Em xx