Here I am again with another Top Ten Tuesday hosted by That Arsty Reader Girl. This week’s Top Ten Tuesday is book characters I would love to be besties with! As I would literally reel off about 6 million HP characters I’ve limited myself to 5 characters to keep the list from getting OTT…
Here we gooooooOOOOOoooo.
- Hermione Granger. I mean duh, of course I would want to be friends with Hermione, I feel like we have so much in common!
- Matilda Wormwood. I just love her so much, I think she’s a great character and would be super cool to have as your bff.
- Vin (from the Mistborn Trilogy). I think Vin is an amazing character, and I mean, who wouldn’t want her as your pal? Her allomantic powers would make her a great addition to my girl power team.
- James (from James and the Giant Peach). Who wouldn’t want to be friends with James with that adventure he went on?!
- Robert Langdon. Literally every single book he features in I wish I was his bestie so I could travel the world and see all these cool places with him. I just think it would be amazing.
Honourable mentions must also go to the following! Luna Lovegood, Ginny Weasley, Charlie Weasley, Draco Malfoy, Charlie Bucket (the kid has a chocolate factory ffs), Katniss Everdeen, Annabeth Chase, Percy Jackson.
Did any of your BFF characters feature on my list? Let me know! Em x