Guess who’s back, back again… I’m back with another TTT, hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl – go check out her page when you’re finished here to read other people’s TTT. Today I’m taking on books that I thought needed different titles…
I have been super busy, it was my birthday (in case I didn’t mention that lmao) and it’s Halloween month so I’ve pretty much been binging on horror films, I clearly enjoy not sleeping at night! ANYWAY, because I’ve been so busy today’s post is just going to be 5 books that I thought needed different titles.
- The End of Mr Y by Scarlett Thomas. The title of the book is the title of a book within the book? Am I even making sense? Just like this damn title doesn’t make sense, it might relate to the book and the story but for me NAH.
- The Girl On The Train by Paula Hawkins. So this book actually starts off with a woman on a train but then it just unravels into so many different aspects and I feel that calling it “The Girl On The Train” pigeon holes it a lil bit.
- IT by Stephen King. Just because when I talk about IT I feel as though I have to say “IT” the book otherwise people just think you’re saying the word it, do u feel my pain?
- Deception Point by Dan Brown. I just feel like the title doesn’t fit with the story itself – SOZ.
- The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe. Although this title does encompass everything in the story, I just think the title could have been better – PLS don’t hurt me!
What titles would you guys change? I can’t wait to read everyone’s TTT. Em xx