Aloha! I’m back with another TTT post, this week I’m taking on the previous weeks TTT as I have A LOT more than 10 books that I refuse to let anyone touch😂 it’s going to be pretty hard to narrow it down!
- The illustrated version of Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone – For obvious reasons, it cannot be touched, it is precious.
- The Da Vinci Code – this is my favourite Dan Brown book ever written, it’s getting pretty battered from being read so it’s more of a preservation thing that stops me from letting others touch it.
- IT – while I never managed to finish this book, or even make it a third of the way through I’m oddly protective of it. Strange, I am aware.
- The Divine Comedy – I’ve only recently started this and I refuse to let anyone touch my books until I’ve read them at least once.
- The Exorcist – I’m really superstitious and idk something about this book just makes me feel like it should be treated with respect and not be passed around everyone, soz folks.
- The illustrated version of Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets – again, my love for this book knows no bounds.
- Harry Potter – A History of Magic – I love love love this book, again, it was a gift and anything Harry Potter must be admired but not touched in my room. I don’t make the rules *shrugs*
- The End of Mr Y – I mean not only does this book have the edges of the page sprayed which I think looks so cute it’s also one of my favourite books, so by default no one can touch it.
- The Shining – this is hands down my FAVE Stephen King novel, and while the copy I have isn’t an original copy or first copy it’s the first Stephen King book I ever brought for myself.
- The illustrated version of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban – have u not seen the other books I shared? I mean why would I let anyone touch this?
And there you have my Top Ten Books I will never let anyone touch, not even when I move out, I will be packing and unpacking these myself. Some are purely superstition (okay 1) but the others stem from them being my favourite books and soz but only I can touch them.
Did any of my books make your list? Let me know if you took part in this TTT so I can check out the books you wouldn’t let anyone touch!